Report NEP-CBE-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schüßler, Katharina & Hewig, Johannes & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Fochmann, Martin, 2014. "Affective reactions influence investment decisions: Evidence from a laboratory experiment with taxation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 160, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Polonio & Sibilla Di Guida & Giorgio Coricelli, 2014. "Strategic Sophistication and Attention in Games: an Eye-Tracking Study," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-22, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gautam Bose & Lorraine Ivancic & Evgenia Dechter, 2014. "Conforming to Group Norms: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ackermann, Hagen & Fochmann, Martin, 2014. "The effect of straight-line and accelerated depreciation rules on risky investment decisions: An experimental study," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 158, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2013. "The Hayek Hypothesis and Long Run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Lahno, Amrei Marie & Lahno, Bernd, 2014. "Team Reasoning as a Guide to Coordination," MPRA Paper 55670, University Library of Munich, Germany.