Report NEP-CBE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2015. "Social preferences in the online laboratory: a randomized experiment," Post-Print halshs-00984211, HAL.
- L. Corazzini & A. Filippin & P. Vanin, 2014. "Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences," Working Papers wp944, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lahno, Amrei M. & Lahno, Bernd, 2014. "Team Reasoning as a Guide to Coordination," Discussion Papers in Economics 20822, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ulf Liebe & Veronika A. Andorfer & Patricia A. Gwartney & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Ethical Consumption and Social Context: Experimental Evidence from Germany and the United States," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 7, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Kernohan, David & Oyediran, Olusegun & Rivas, M. Fernanda, 2014. "Reciprocal beliefs and out-group cooperation: evidence from a public good game," MPRA Paper 55945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Ulrik H. Nielsen & Bertil Tungodden & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2014. "Fairness is Intuitive," Discussion Papers 14-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lmu:muenec:20791 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiromasa Takahashi & Junyi Shen & Kazuhito Ogawa, 2014. "An Experimental Examination of Compensation Schemes and Level of Effort in Differentiated Tasks," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Kariv, Shachar & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Is There a Development Gap in Rationality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Veronika A. Andorfer & Ulf Liebe, 2014. "Do Information, Price, or Morals Influence Ethical Consumption? A Natural Field Experiment and Customer Survey on the Purchase of Fair Trade Coffee," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 6, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Julie Chytilova & Vaclav Korbel, 2014. "Individual and Group Cheating Behavior: A Field Experiment with Adolescents," Working Papers IES 2014/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Jörg Franke & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Vanessa Mertins, 2014. "Workers' Participation in Wage Setting and Opportunistic Behavior: Evidence from a Gift-Exchange Experiment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201407, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Bjoern Bartling & Leif Brandes & Daniel Schunk, 2014. "Expectations as Reference Points: Field Evidence from Professional Soccer," Working Papers 1405, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Apr 2014.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing Paternalism," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_800, Levy Economics Institute.
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Taylor & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00391, The Field Experiments Website.
- Mira Fischer & Sebastian Lotz, 2014. "Is Soft Paternalism Ethically Legitimate? - The Relevance of Psychological Processes for the Assessment of Nudge-Based Policies," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- LEE SunYoun & OHTAKE Fumio, 2014. "The Effects of Personality Traits and Behavioral Characteristics on Schooling, Earnings, and Career Promotion," Discussion papers 14023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2014. "Climate Change and Psychological Adaptation: A Behavioral Environmental Economics Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 885, Umeå University, Department of Economics.