Report NEP-CDM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Correa & Ricardo A. Madeira, 2014. "The Size of Local Legislatures and Women's Political Representation: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_04, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Marco Giani & Enriqueta Aragonès, 2015. "Electoral Competition through Issue Selection," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159851, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lahno, Amrei Marie & Lahno, Bernd, 2014. "Team Reasoning as a Guide to Coordination," MPRA Paper 55670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yan He & Hai Lin & Chunchi Wu & Uric B. Dufrene, 2013. "The 2000 presidential election and the information cost of sensitive versus," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Störmer, Niclas & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Exogenous vs. endogenous governance in innovation communities: Effects on motivation, conflict and justice - An experimental investigation," Working Papers 82, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Michael Dorsch & Brett Graham, 2013. "To Give and Get: Poverty Alleviation as A Local Public Good," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2014. "Public expenditure distribution, voting, and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 961, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Olga Bombardelli, 2014. "Teaching economy and education for citizenship in the Euro Mediterranean area," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p26, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Gautam Bose & Lorraine Ivancic & Evgenia Dechter, 2014. "Conforming to Group Norms: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kleemann, Linda & Neumann, Maximilian, 2014. "Unhappily non-cooperative: Do development research and practice ignore each other?," Kiel Policy Brief 74, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Efficiency and benchmarking with directional distances. A data driven approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-07, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2014. "Acquisition Premiums of Executive Compensation in China: a Matching View," MPRA Paper 55766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore