The Size of Local Legislatures and Women's Political Representation: Evidence from Brazil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britto, Diogo G.C. & Fiorin, Stefano, 2020.
"Corruption and legislature size: Evidence from Brazil,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Diogo Britto & Stefano Fiorin, 2016. "Corruption and Legislature Size: Evidence from Brazil," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Daan van der Linde & Swantje Falcke & Ian Koetsier & Brigitte Unger, 2014. "Do Wages Affect Politicians' Performance? A regression discontinuity approach for Dutch municipalities," Working Papers 14-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lassébie, Julie, 2020. "Gender quotas and the selection of local politicians: Evidence from French municipal elections," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
More about this item
KeywordsLegislature Size; Women’s Political Representation; Regression Discontinuity Design.;
All these keywords.
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2014-05-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAM-2014-05-09 (Central & South America)
- NEP-POL-2014-05-09 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2014wpecon4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Pedro Garcia Duarte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.