Report NEP-LAM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariya Hake & Fernando López-Vicente & Luis Molina, 2014. "Do the drivers of loan dollarisation differ between cesee and Latin America? a meta-analysis," Working Papers 1406, Banco de España.
- Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2014. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6858, The World Bank.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "The Impact of Public Spending on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 55690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Hamann & Marc Hofstetter & Miguel Urrutia, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012," Borradores de Economia 818, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gabriel Correa & Ricardo A. Madeira, 2014. "The Size of Local Legislatures and Women's Political Representation: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_04, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kelleher,Sinead Patricia & Reyes,Jose Daniel, 2014. "Technical measures to trade in Central America : incidence, price effects, and consumer welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6857, The World Bank.
- Jorge García & David Camilo López & Enrique Montes Uribe & Pilar Esguerra Umaña, 2014. "Una visión general de la política comercial colombiana entre 1950 y 2012," Borradores de Economia 817, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.