Report NEP-POL-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaisa Kotakorpi & Panu Poutvaara & Marko Tervio, 2013. "Returns to office in national and local politics," Discussion Papers 86, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Gabriel Correa & Ricardo A. Madeira, 2014. "The Size of Local Legislatures and Women's Political Representation: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_04, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elise S. Brezis & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Geography, Economics and Political Systems: A Bird’s Eye View," Working Papers 2014-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Marco Giani & Enriqueta Aragonès, 2015. "Electoral Competition through Issue Selection," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159851, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2014. "Public expenditure distribution, voting, and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 961, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.