|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Management Milano, Italy
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza L. da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano
RePEc:edi:dipomit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Giorgio, Di Maio & Paolo Landoni & Beatrice Rama, 2019. "Activating women cognitive abilities: Impact of a financial literacy pilot program in India," Working Papers 412, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Lucia, Dalla Pellegrina & Angela, De Michele & Giorgio, Di Maio & Paolo, Landoni, 2019. "Fostering savings by commitment: Evidence from a quasi‐natural experiment at the Small Enterprise Foundation in South Africa," Working Papers 411, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Lucia, Dalla Pellegrina & Angela, De Michele & Giorgio, Di Maio & Paolo, Landoni & Susanna, Parravicini, 2017. "Group meeting frequency and borrowers’ repayment performance in microfinance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in South Africa," Working Papers 374, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Giorgio Di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Beyond the Gini index: Measuring inequality with the Balance of Inequality index," a/ Working Papers Series 1506, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Emanuele Rusinà & Lucia dalla Pellegrina & Giorgio di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Money Management and Entrepreneurial Training in Microfinance: Impact on Beneficiaries and Institutions," Working Papers 296, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Leten, B. & Landoni, P. & Van Looy, B., 2011. "Education or Scientific Research: how do firms benefit from the proximity of universities," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2011-06, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Eleftherios Sapsalis & Pierre Galland & Julie Callaert & C. Lecocq & Paolo Landoni & Bart Van Looy & Koen Debackere, 2004. "Regional development through knowledge-driven entrepreneurship: the role of knowledge generating institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6365, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Landoni, Paolo & Dellâ€™era, Claudio & Frattini, Federico & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Verganti, Roberto & Manelli, Luca, 2020. "Business model innovation in cultural and creative industries: Insights from three leading mobile gaming firms," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 92.
- Steffen Farny & Ewald Kibler & Solange Hai & Paolo Landoni, 2019. "Volunteer Retention in Prosocial Venturing: The Role of Emotional Connectivity," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(6), pages 1094-1123, November.
- Claudio Dell’Era & Paolo Landoni & Sara Jane Gonzalez, 2019. "Investigating The Innovation Impacts Of User-Centred And Participatory Strategies Adopted By European Living Labs," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-20, June.
- Michele Coletti & Paolo Landoni, 2018. "Collaborations for innovation: a meta-study of relevant typologies, governance and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-509, August.
- Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Di Maio, Giorgio & Landoni, Paolo, 2017. "Determinants of PhD holders’ use of social networking sites: An analysis based on LinkedIn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 740-750.
- Battaglia, Daniele & Landoni, Paolo & Rizzitelli, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 45-56.
- Stefano H. Baruffaldi & Paolo Landoni, 2016. "Mobility Intentions of Foreign Researchers: The Role of Non-economic Motivations," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 87-111, January.
- Mirpourian, Seyedmehrdad & Caragliu, Andrea & Di Maio, Giorgio & Landoni, Paolo & Rusinà, Emanuele, 2016. "Determinants of loan repayment performance among borrowers of microfinance institutions: Evidence from India," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 49-52.
- F. Brescia & G. Colombo & P. Landoni, 2016. "Organizational structures of Knowledge Transfer Offices: an analysis of the world’s top-ranked universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 132-151, February.
- Gabriele Colombo & Claudio Dell’Era & Federico Frattini & Paolo Landoni, 2016. "Understanding Virtual Knowledge Brokers And Their Differences With Traditional Ones," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Claudio Dell'Era & Paolo Landoni & Roberto Verganti, 2015. "From Creative Individuals To Creative Capital: Value Creation And Appropriation Strategies Of Creative Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-24.
- Callaert, Julie & Landoni, Paolo & Van Looy, Bart & Verganti, Roberto, 2015. "Scientific yield from collaboration with industry: The relevance of researchers’ strategic approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 990-998.
- Leten, Bart & Landoni, Paolo & Van Looy, Bart, 2014. "Science or graduates: How do firms benefit from the proximity of universities?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1398-1412.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Giuseppe Catalano & Paolo Landoni & Roberto Verganti, 2012. "Evaluating the performance of academic departments: an analysis of research-related output efficiency," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 2-14, February.
- Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Landoni, Paolo, 2012. "Return mobility and scientific productivity of researchers working abroad: The role of home country linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1655-1665.
- Van Looy, Bart & Landoni, Paolo & Callaert, Julie & van Pottelsberghe, Bruno & Sapsalis, Eleftherios & Debackere, Koenraad, 2011. "Entrepreneurial effectiveness of European universities: An empirical assessment of antecedents and trade-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 553-564, May.
- Bart Leten & Paolo Landoni & Bart Van Looy, 2011. "Developing Technology in the Vicinity of Science: Do Firms Benefit? An Overview and Empirical Assessment on the Level of Italian Provinces," Chapters, in: Massimo G. Colombo & Luca Grilli & Lucia Piscitello & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra (ed.),Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (4) 2015-03-22 2017-12-11 2019-10-07 2019-10-07
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (4) 2015-03-22 2017-12-11 2019-10-07 2019-10-07
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2019-10-07
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2015-03-22
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2019-10-07
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2019-10-07
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-10-07
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2017-12-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paolo Landoni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.