Report NEP-SOC-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Alessandro Bucciol & Simona Cicognani & Natalia Montinari, 2017. "The Italian North-South Divide in Perceived Dishonesty: A Matter of Trust?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2017. "Migration, political institutions, and social networks," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1701, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Bryan Stuart & Evan Taylor, 2017. "Migration Networks and Location Decisions: Evidence from U.S. Mass Migration," Working Papers 2017-26, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Luigi Bonatti & Lorenza Lorenzetti, 2016. "The co-evolution of tax evasion, social capital and policy responses: A theoretical approach," DEM Working Papers 2016/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Roy Cerqueti & Fabio Sabatini & Marco Ventura, 2017. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Fabio Sabatini & Marco Ventura & Eiji Yamamura & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Fairness and the unselfish demand for redistribution by taxpayers and welfare recipients," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Davide Dottori & Caterina Giannetti, 2017. "The effect of time preferences on altruism," Discussion Papers 2017/226, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kim, Jun Sung & Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves, 2017. "Urban Interactions," Working Paper Series 1192, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini & Elena D'Agostino & Filippo Pavesi, 2017. "Watch your Words: an Experimental Study on Communication and the Opportunity Cost of Delegation," Working Papers 18/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lucia, Dalla Pellegrina & Angela, De Michele & Giorgio, Di Maio & Paolo, Landoni & Susanna, Parravicini, 2017. "Group meeting frequency and borrowers’ repayment performance in microfinance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in South Africa," Working Papers 374, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2017. "Religiosity may not be a panacea: Importance of prosociality to maintain humanitarian donations," Working Papers SDES-2017-23, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Nov 2017.