|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Joan Canton & Ariane Labat & Anton Roodhuijzen, 2010. "An indicator-based assessment framework to identify country-specific challenges towards greener grow," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 401, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 413, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010.
"What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
413, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alexandr Hobza & Gilles Mourre, 2010. "Quantifying the potential macroeconomic effects of the Europe 2020 strategy: stylised scenarios," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 424, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- S. Scrieciu & Valerie Belton & Zaid Chalabi & Reinhard Mechler & Daniel Puig, 2014. "Advancing methodological thinking and practice for development-compatible climate policy planning," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 261-288, March.
- Fabio Di Dio & Barbara Annicchiarico & Francesco Felici, 2011. "The macroeconomics of Europe 2020 reform strategy and the potential effects on Italian economy," EcoMod2011 2866, EcoMod.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Francesca Diluiso, 2017. "International Transmission of the Business Cycle and Environmental Policy," CEIS Research Paper 423, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Dec 2017.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- A. Bruggeman, 2011. "The economic impact of the fight against climate change," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 59-76, September.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio & Felici, Francesco, 2013.
"Structural reforms and the potential effects on the Italian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 88-109.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2005. "“Ideas” driven growth: the OECD evidence," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 4(1), pages 46-67, April.
- FRANCESCO FELICI & Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," EcoMod2012 5073, EcoMod.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Battles, Susan & Di Dio, Fabio & Molina, Pierfrancesco & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2017. "GHG mitigation schemes and energy policies: A model-based assessment for the Italian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 495-509.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Susan Battles & Fabio Di Dio & Pierfrancesco Molina & Pietro Zoppoli, 2016. "GEEM: a policy model for assessing climate-energy reforms in Italy," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2010-05-08 2010-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2010-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2010-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2010-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2010-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2010-05-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ariane Labat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.