|Marco Kamiya c/o UN-Habitat NOF Block 3, 2nd Level SW P. O. Box 30030 Nairobi 00100 Kenya|
|+254 020 762 3549|
UN-HABITAT (United Nations Human Settlements Programme) (UN-HABITAT)http://unhabitat.org/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Kamiya, Marco, 2004. "Japanese investment in Peru: limits of developmental investment," MPRA Paper 14463, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Kamiya, Marco & Ramirez, Cesar, 2004. "The automotive industry, developments in China and implications for Latin America," MPRA Paper 14328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2004.
- Marco, Kamiya & Cesar, Ramirez, 2004.
"La industria automotora, desarrollos en China e implicaciones para Latinoamérica
[The car industry, developments in China and implications for Latin America]," MPRA Paper 14207, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2004.
- Kamiya, Marco, 1998.
"La inversion Japonesa en el Perú: estrategia en Latinoamérica y plataformas de inversión
[Japanese investment in Peru: Strategy in Latin America and Investment Platform]," MPRA Paper 14200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
repec:idb:brikps:76418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lizbeth Navas-AlemÃ¡n & Carlo Pietrobelli & Marco Kamiya, 2015. "Small firm finance is a value chain governance issue: new evidence from Latin America," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 218-243.
- Navas-Alemán, Lizbeth & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Kamiya, Marco, 2014. "Access to finance in value chains: New evidence from Latin America," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37178, May.
- Kamiya, Marco, 2014. "Brazilian production sharing and implications for production integration in South America," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37182, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kamiya, Marco, 2004.
"Japanese investment in Peru: limits of developmental investment,"
14463, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- González, Vigil Fernando & Shimizu, Tatsuya, 2012. "The Japan-Peru FTA : antecedents, significance and main features," IDE Discussion Papers 335, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Kamiya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.