Japanese investment in Peru: limits of developmental investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2008. "Atypical Work and Employment Continuity," Working Paper series 12_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Marcello M. Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999.
"The Evolution of the Demand for Temporary Help Supply Employment in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
7427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999. "The evolution of the demand for temporary help supply employment in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1997. "The Growth of Temporary Services Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Blackburn, McKinley L., 2007. "Estimating wage differentials without logarithms," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, January.
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2007. "Atypical Work and Pay," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1038-1065, April.
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1995. "The temporary labor force," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 2-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González, Vigil Fernando & Shimizu, Tatsuya, 2012. "The Japan-Peru FTA : antecedents, significance and main features," IDE Discussion Papers 335, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Peru; Foreign Direct Investment; Trade;
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .