Finance Department College Park, Maryland (United States)
Robert H. Smith School of Business
University of Maryland
RePEc:edi:fdumdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Camelia Minoiu & Lev Ratnovski, 2020.
"Bank Lending in the Knowledge Economy,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2020-040, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Kadyrzhanova, Dalida & lev, ratnovski & Minoiu, Camelia, 2018. "Bank Lending in the Knowledge Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Minoiu, Camelia & Ratnovski, Lev & Kadyrzhanova, Dalida, 2020. "Bank lending in the knowledge economy," Working Paper Series 2429, European Central Bank.
- Mr. Lev Ratnovski & Ms. Camelia Minoiu & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Mr. Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2017. "Bank Lending in the Knowledge Economy," IMF Working Papers 2017/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Governing Misvalued Firms," NBER Working Papers 19799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Jae W. Sim, 2013.
"Rising intangible capital, shrinking debt capacity, and the US corporate savings glut,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- jae sim & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato, 2013. "Rising Intangible Capital, Shrinking Debt Capacity, and the US Corporate Savings Glut," 2013 Meeting Papers 1151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova, 2012. "CEO successions and firm performance in the US financial industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato & Jae Sim, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Corporate Cash Holdings: Theory and Evidence," 2012 Meeting Papers 968, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova, 2012. "Optimal CEO incentives and industry dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-78, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- University of Maryland & Federal Reserve Board & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato, 2007. "The Dynamics of Managerial Ownership: Equilibrium Determinants," 2007 Meeting Papers 990, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova, 2005. "Predatory Governance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 421, Society for Computational Economics.
- Falato, Antonio & Kadyrzhanova, Dalida & Lel, Ugur, 2014. "Distracted directors: Does board busyness hurt shareholder value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 404-426.
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Matthew Rhodes‐Kropf, 2011. "Concentrating on Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(5), pages 1649-1685, October.
- Michael Faulkender & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & N. Prabhala & Lemma Senbet, 2010. "Executive Compensation: An Overview of Research on Corporate Practices and Proposed Reforms," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 107-118, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2018-07-23 2020-06-15 2020-08-10
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (3) 2014-01-24 2018-07-23 2020-06-15
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (3) 2018-07-23 2020-06-15 2020-08-10
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2018-07-23 2020-06-15 2020-08-10
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2013-01-07 2014-01-24
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2013-01-07 2013-01-07
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2005-11-19
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2013-01-07
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2020-06-15
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2013-11-14
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dalida Kadyrzhanova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.