Report NEP-BAN-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guerino Ardizzi & Michele Savini Zangrandi, 2018. "The impact of the interchange fee regulation on merchants: evidence from Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 434, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hoerova, Marie & Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Schepens, Glenn & Heuvel, Skander Van den, 2018. "Benefits and costs of liquidity regulation," Working Paper Series 2169, European Central Bank.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Kadyrzhanova, Dalida & lev, ratnovski & Minoiu, Camelia, 2018. "Bank Lending in the Knowledge Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Kakes, 2018. "European banks after the global financial crisis: Peak accumulated losses, twin crises and business models," DNB Working Papers 600, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Jose Luis Peydro, 2018. "The Rise of Shadow Banking : Evidence from Capital Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Urbschat, Florian, 2018. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Impact of Negative Interest Rates and QE on the Profitability and Risk-Taking of 1600 German Banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 56535, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Infante & Stefano Piermattei & Raffaele Santioni & Bianca Sorvillo, 2018. "Why do banks use derivatives? An analysis of the Italian banking system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 441, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Imbierowicz, Björn & Kragh, Jonas & Rangvid, Jesper, 2018. "Time-varying capital requirements and disclosure rules: Effects on capitalization and lending decisions," Discussion Papers 18/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Craig Burnside & Mario Cerrato & Zhekai Zhang, 2018. "Foreign exchange order fl ow as a risk factor," Working Papers 2018-03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Francesco Palazzo, 2018. "Bank profitability and macroeconomic conditions: are business models different?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 436, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Malikov, Emir & Hartarska, Valentina, 2018. "Endogenous Scope Economies in Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 87450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Thomas M. Eisenbach & Pooja Gupta & Or Shachar & Peter Van Tassel, 2018. "Bank-intermediated arbitrage," Staff Reports 858, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Egor A. Krivosheya, 2018. "Evaluating Efficient Multilateral Interchange Fees: Evidence from End-User Benefits," HSE Working papers WP BRP 66/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Juan Francisco Martínez & Daniel Oda, 2018. "Characterization of the Chilean Financial Cycle, Early Warning Indicators and Implications for Macro-Prudential Policies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 823, Central Bank of Chile.
- Viral V. Acharya & Diane Pierret & Sascha Steffen, 2018. "Lender of Last Resort versus Buyer of Last Resort – Evidence from the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-35, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dong Beom Choi & Michael R. Holcomb & Donald P. Morgan, 2018. "Bank leverage limits and regulatory arbitrage: new evidence on a recurring question," Staff Reports 856, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fatica, Serena & Wildmer, Gregori, 2018. "Profit shifting by EU banks: evidence from country-by-country reporting," Working Papers 2018-04, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).