Report NEP-CFN-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huang, Qiubin & Xiong, Mengyuan & Xiao, Ming, 2020. "Managerial ability, financial performance and goodwill impairment: A moderated mediation analysis," MPRA Paper 100459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Leon, 2019. "The provision of long-term credit and firm growth," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-08, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Elena Carletti & Tommaso Oliviero & Marco Pagano & Loriana Pelizzon & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 2020. "The COVID-19 Shock and Equity Shortfall: Firm-level Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 566, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 20 Jul 2020.
- Kohei Aono & Keiichi Hori, 2020. "Can Cash Be a Ventilator for Firms Suffering from COVID-19? Evidence from Stock Market in Japan," Discussion Paper Series 214, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Lenarčič, Črt & Papadopoulos, Georgios, 2020. "Determinants of firm investment: Evidence from Slovenian firm-level data," MPRA Paper 100478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Hussinger & Abdul-Basit Issah, 2019. "Firm Acquisitions by Family Firms: a Mixed Gamble Approach," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2020. "CEO Succession and New-Firm Performance: Does Successor Origin Matter?," Discussion Paper Series 213, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Raymond Fisman & April Knill & Sergey Mityakov & Margarita Portnykh, 2020. "Political Beta," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-342, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Saeed Ghasseminejad & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar, 2020. "The Impact of Financial Sanctions: The Case of Iran 2011-2016," International Finance Discussion Papers 1281, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Camelia Minoiu & Lev Ratnovski, 2020. "Bank Lending in the Knowledge Economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-040, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jiexin Dai & Abootaleb Shirvani & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2020. "Rational Finance Approach to Behavioral Option Pricing," Papers 2005.05310, arXiv.org.
- Florian Léon, 2019. "Household Credit and Growth: International Evidence," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-02, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Mamdouh Medhat & Berardino Palazzo, 2020. "Equity Financing Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-037, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sabrina T. Howell & Josh Lerner & Ramana Nanda & Richard R. Townsend, 2020. "How Resilient is Venture-Backed Innovation? Evidence from Four Decades of U.S. Patenting," NBER Working Papers 27150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magaji Abba & Muhammad Auwal Kabir & Abdulkadir Abubakar, 2020. "Environmental Disclosures Effect on Cost of Capital Structure Financing of the Nigerian Listed Companies," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 10112442, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jannic Cutura & Gianpaolo Parise & Andreas Schrimpf, 2020. "Debt De-risking," BIS Working Papers 868, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jérémie BERTRAND & Aurore BURIETZ & Laurent WEILL, 2020. "The Month-of-the-Year Effect in Corporate Lending," Working Papers 2020-ACF-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2020. "Financial Access, Governance and the Persistence of Inequality in Africa: Mechanisms and Policy instruments," Working Papers 20/027, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).