|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bernhard Kasberger & Karl H. Schlag, 2017. "Robust Bidding in First-Price Auctions: How to Bid without Knowing what Otheres are Doing," Vienna Economics Papers 1707, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Bernhard Kasberger, 2016. "On the Clock of the Combinatorial Clock Auction," Vienna Economics Papers 1607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bernhard Kasberger & Karl H. Schlag, 2017.
"Robust Bidding in First-Price Auctions: How to Bid without Knowing what Otheres are Doing,"
Vienna Economics Papers
1707, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2017. "Robust Sequential Search," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201803, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 05 Mar 2020.
- Mass, Helene, 2018. "Strategies under strategic uncertainty," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-055, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schlag, Karl, 2018. "How to Play Out of Equilibrium: Beating the Average," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181525, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maarten Janssen & Bernhard Kasberger, 2016.
"On the Clock of the Combinatorial Clock Auction,"
Vienna Economics Papers
1607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Levin & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2016. "Properties of the Combinatorial Clock Auction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2528-2551, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernhard Kasberger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.