|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2023 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE)México, Mexico
RePEc:edi:cideemx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mateo Hoyos & Emiliano Libman & Arslan Razmi, 2021. "The Structural Outcomes of Investment Surges," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2021-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mateo Hoyos, 2022. "Did the trade liberalization of the 1990s really boost economic growth? a critical replication of Estevadeordal and Taylor (2013)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 525-548, July.
- Hoyos, Mateo & Libman, Emiliano & Razmi, Arslan, 2021. "The structural outcomes of investment surges," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 245-255.
- Mateo Hoyos López, 2017. "Trade liberalization and premature deindustrialization in Colombia," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mateo Hoyos López, 2017.
"Trade liberalization and premature deindustrialization in Colombia,"
Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Dincer, Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2019. "An Anatomy of Productivity in Turkey in the AKP Era through a Political Economy Lens," MPRA Paper 96844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mateo Hoyos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.