Mohammad Monjurul Hoque
|First Name:||Mohammad Monjurul|
Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre (BPATC)Dhaka, Bangladesh
Savar, Dhaka 1343
RePEc:edi:bpatcbd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mohammad Monjurul Hoque & Zulkornain Yusop, 2012. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Export Performance in Bangladesh: An Empirical Investigation," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 13(2), pages 207-239, September.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010.
"Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso, 2013. "Rentierism, energy and economic growth: The case of Algeria and Egypt (1965–2010)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1165-1171.
- Temitope Leshoro & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2016. "Inflation Or Output Targeting? Monetary Policy Appropriateness In South Africa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 77-104.
- Muhammad Ahad & Adeel Ahmad Dar, 2018.
"A Dynamic Relationship between Financial Development and Import Demand for Bangladesh: An Evidence from Combine Cointegration and Granger Causality Approach,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 19(3), pages 543-555, June.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2016. "A Dynamic Relationship Between Financial Development and Import Demand for Bangladesh: An Evidence from Combine Cointegration and Granger Causality approach," MPRA Paper 71963, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2016.
- Khatun, Fahmida & Ahamad, Mazbahul G., 2012. "Investigating the determinants of inflationary trends in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds F-Test Approach," MPRA Paper 42572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Mazbahul Golam Ahamad & A K M Nazrul Islam & Muhammad Al Amin, 2012. "Agricultural Trade between Bangladesh and India: An Analysis of Trends, Trading Patterns and Determinants," CPD-CMI Working Paper 3, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso, 2012. "Energy consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Turkey: An ARDL bounds test approach (1965–2009)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 511-517.
- Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Bo-Yu & Tsai, Pei-Hui & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2015. "Evaluating the impacts of a carbon tax on imported forest products—evidence from Taiwan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-52.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2016. "Renewable vs non-renewable electricity and the industrial production nexus: Evidence from an ARDL bounds test approach for Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 645-655.
- Jayanti Bhattacharjee & Sushil Kr. Haldar, 2015. "Economic Growth of Selected South Asian Countries: Does Institution Matter?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 356-370, February.
- W. Robert Reed & Min Zhu, 2015.
"On Estimating Long-Run Effects in Models with Lagged Dependent Variables,"
Working Papers in Economics
15/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- W. Robert Reed & Min Zhu, 2016. "On Estimating Long-Run Effects In Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," Working Papers in Economics 16/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Reed, W. Robert & Zhu, Min, 2017. "On estimating long-run effects in models with lagged dependent variables," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 302-311.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Nunes, André Roque, 2016. "Electricity generation mix and economic growth: What role is being played by nuclear sources and carbon dioxide emissions in France?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 7-19.
- Chassem, Nacisse Palissy, 2011.
"Hypothèse de Thirlwall: cas des pays de la zone Franc
[Thirlwall’s hypothesis : the case of countries of the Franc Zone]," MPRA Paper 29990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Monjurul Hoque should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.