Department of Economics Waterloo, Canada
University of Waterloo
: (519) 888-4567 ext 33695
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1
RePEc:edi:dewatca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Popkin, Barry M. & Horton, Susan & Kim, Soowon, 2001.
"The nutritional transition and diet-related chronic diseases in Asia,"
105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Popkin, Barry M. & Horton, Susan & Kim, Soowon, 2001. "The nutritional transition and diet-related chronic diseases in Asia," FCND discussion papers 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edgard R. Rodriguez & Susan Horton, 1995. "International Return Migration and Remittances in the Philippines," Working Papers horton-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Horton, Susan, 1992. "Unit costs, cost - effectiveness, and financing of nutrition interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 952, The World Bank.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Horton, Sue & Wesley, Annie & Venkatesh Mannar, M.G., 2011. "Double-fortified salt reduces anemia, benefit:cost ratio is modestly favorable," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 581-587, October.
- Horton, S. & Ross, J., 2007. "Corrigendum to: "The Economics of iron deficiency" [Food Policy 28 (2003) 51-75]," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 141-143, February.
- Horton, S. & Ross, J., 2003. "The economics of iron deficiency," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-75, February.
- S. Horton & S. Kant & Ä.P. Grima & A. Fenech, 2003. "Preface," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 5-6, September.
- Ä.P. Lino Grima & Susan Horton & Shashi Kant, 2003. "Introduction: Natural Capital, Poverty and Development," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 297-314, September.
- Horton, Susan, 2001. "United Nations ACC/SCN Fourth Report on the World Nutrition Situation: UN ACC/SCN in collaboration with IFPRI, Geneva, 2000, 132 pp., available in paperback at email@example.com, free to developing count," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 85-86, October.
- Horton, Susan & Lipper, Leslie, 2001. "Book Reviews," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Horton, Susan, 1999. "Marginalization Revisited: Women's Market Work and Pay, and Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 571-582, March.
- Horton, Susan, 1993. "Cost analysis of feeding and food subsidy programmes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 192-199, June.
- Susan Horton & Cathy Campbell, 1991. "Wife's Employment, Food Expenditures, and Apparent Nutrient Intake: Evidence from Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 784-794.
- Horton, Susan & McLaren, John, 1989. "Supply constraints in the Tanzanian economy: Simulation results from a macroeconometric model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 297-313.
- Lipumba, Nguyuru & Ndulu, Benno & Horton, Sue & Plourde, Andre, 1988. "A supply constrained macroeconometric model of Tanzania," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 354-376, October.
- Horton, Susan, 1988. "Birth Order and Child Nutritional Status: Evidence from the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 341-354, January.
- Horton, Sue & Kerr, Tom & Diakosavvas, Dimitris, 1988. "The social costs of higher food prices: Some cross-country evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 847-856, July.
- Horton, Susan, 1986. "Child nutrition and family size in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 161-176, September.
- Horton, Susan, 1985. "The determinants of nutrient intake: Results from Western India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 147-162.
- Horton, Susan & Claquin, Pierre, 1983. "Cost-effectiveness and user characteristics of clinic based services for the treatment of diarrhea: A case study in Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(11), pages 721-729, January.
- Hellen Gelband & Prabhat Jha & Rengaswamy Sankaranarayanan & Susan Horton, 2015.
"Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 22552.
- Dean T. Jamison & Hellen Gelband & Susan Horton & Prabhat Jha & Ramanan Laxminarayan & Charles N. Mock & Rachel Nugent, 2017. "Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28877.
- Donald A. P. Bundy & Nilanthi de Silva & Susan Horton & Dean T. Jamison & George C. Patton, 2017. "Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28876.
- Susan Horton & Meera Shekar & Christine McDonald & Ajay Mahal & Jana Krystene Brooks, 2010. "Scaling Up Nutrition : What Will it Cost?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2685.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Susan Horton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.