Scaling Up Nutrition : What Will it Cost?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Glewwe, Paul, 2015. "A framework for physical growth and child development:," IFPRI discussion papers 1435, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ecker, Olivier & Van Asselt, Joanna, 2017. "Food and nutrition security in transforming Ghana: A descriptive analysis of national trends and regional patterns," IFPRI discussion papers 1650, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9945-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2017. "Operationalizing a Multi-Sectoral Approach for the Reduction of Stunting in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26409, The World Bank.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2013. "The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-163.
- Ecker, Olivier & Breisinger, Clemens, 2012. "The food security system: A new conceptual framework," IFPRI discussion papers 1166, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stuart Gillespie & Mara van den Bold, 2016. "Stories of Change in Nutrition: A Tool Pool," Working Papers id:8225, eSocialSciences.
- Lubina F. Qureshy & Harold Alderman & Claudia Rokx & Rebekah Pinto & Matthew Wai-Poi & Ajay Tandon, 2013. "Positive returns: cost-benefit analysis of a stunting intervention in Indonesia," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 447-465, December.
- Gillespie, Stuart & van den Bold, Mara, 2015. "Stories of change in nutrition: A tool pool:," IFPRI discussion papers 1494, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olivier Ecker & Marc Nene, 2013. "Nutrition Policies in Developing Countries: Challenges and Highlights," Working Papers id:5241, eSocialSciences.
- Jessica Fanzo, "undated". "The Nutrition Challenge in Sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-012, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0758-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Laviolette, Luc & Gopalan, Sudararajan & Elder, Leslie & Wouters, Olivier, 2016. "Incentivizing nutrition: how to apply incentive mechanisms to accelerate improved nutrition outcomes: a practitioner’s compendium," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laviolette, Luc & Gopalan, Sudararajan & Elder, Leslie & Wouters, Olivier, 2016. "Incentivizing nutrition: incentive mechanisms to accelerate improved nutrition outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68710, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linnemayr, Sebastian & Alderman, Harold, 2011.
"Almost random: Evaluating a large-scale randomized nutrition program in the presence of crossover,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 106-114, September.
- Linnemayr, Sebastian & Alderman, Harold, 2008. "Almost Random: Evaluating a Large-Scale Randomized Nutrition Program in the Presence of Crossover," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4784, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0750-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Krafft, 2015. "The Determinants of Child Health Disparities in Jordan," Working Papers 950, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Child and Children's Health Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .