|Terminal Degree:||2005 Department of Economics; University College London (UCL) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)London, United Kingdom
One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
RePEc:edi:ebrdduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2012.
"The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina,"
NBER Working Papers
18538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2015. "The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 183-203, January.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Augsburg, Britta & De Haas, Ralph & Fitzsimons, Emla & Harmgart, Heike, 2011.
"Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia,"
35439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Augsburg, Britta & de Haas, Ralph & Fitzsimons, Emla & Harmgart, Heike, 2014. "Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Orazio Attanasio & Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Emla Fitzsimons & Heike Harmgart, 2011. "Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia," IFS Working Papers W11/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Griffith, Rachel & Harmgart, Heike, 2008. "Supermarkets and Planning Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Guarino & Steffen Huck & Heike Harmgart, 2008. "When half the truth is better than the truth: A Theory of aggregate information cascades," WEF Working Papers 0046, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Rachel Griffith & Heike Harmgart, 2005. "Retail productivity," IFS Working Papers W05/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Harmgart, Heike & Jurajda, Stepan, 2004. "When do 'Female' Occupations Pay More?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Harmgart, Heike, 2004. "When Are ‘Female’ Occupations Paying More?," IZA Discussion Papers 985, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stepan Jurajda & Heike Harmgart, 2002. "Sex Segregation and Wage Gaps in East and West Germany," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp202, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Martin Bøg & Heike Harmgart & Steffen Huck & Abra Marie Jeffers, 2012. "Fundraising on the I nternet," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 18-30, February.
- Guarino, Antonio & Harmgart, Heike & Huck, Steffen, 2011. "Aggregate information cascades," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 167-185, September.
- Harmgart Heike & Huck Steffen, 2009. "Dogville or an Illustration of Some Properties of General Equilibrium," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Harmgart, Heike & Huck, Steffen & Müller, Wieland, 2009.
"The miracle as a randomization device: A lesson from Richard Wagner's romantic opera Tannhäuser und der Sängerkrieg auf Wartburg,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 33-35, January.
- Harmgart, H. & Huck, S. & Müller, W., 2006. "The Miracle as Randomization Device : A Lesson from Richard Wagner's Romantic Opera Tannhauser und der Sangerkrieg auf Wartburg," Other publications TiSEM 2d5fd402-d8cf-4af2-9e1f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Harmgart, H. & Huck, S. & Müller, W., 2009. "The miracle as a randomization device : A lesson from Richard Wagner's romantic opera "Tannhauser und der Sanggerkrieg auf Wartburg"," Other publications TiSEM 67a2990e-304d-403f-a9b9-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Harmgart, H. & Huck, S. & Müller, W., 2006. "The Miracle as Randomization Device : A Lesson from Richard Wagner's Romantic Opera Tannhauser und der Sangerkrieg auf Wartburg," Discussion Paper 2006-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jurajda, Stepan & Harmgart, Heike, 2007. "When do female occupations pay more?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 170-187, March.
- Iris Bohnet & Heike Harmgart & Steffen Huck & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005. "Learning Trust," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 322-329, 04/05.
- Harmgart, Heike & Huck, Steffen, 2003. "Could the Florida Election Disaster Have Been Avoided by Competition among Polling Stations?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(3-4), pages 477-484, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2012-01-03 2012-01-03 2012-12-06
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2003-04-02 2004-06-13 2012-12-06
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (2) 2012-01-03 2012-12-06
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2012-12-06
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2003-04-02
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2005-05-07
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2012-12-06
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2003-04-02
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-04-12
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2008-04-12
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2008-04-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heike Harmgart should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.