|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
+420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2018. "Time-Frequency Response Analysis of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers IES 2018/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2018.
- Hanus, Lubos & Vacha, Lukas, 2015.
"Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union,"
42, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," Working Papers IES 2015/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization within the European Union: A wavelet cohesion approach," Papers 1506.03106, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015.
"Business cycle synchronization within the European Union: A wavelet cohesion approach,"
1506.03106, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Esashi, Kunihiko & Onozaki, Tamotsu & Saiki, Yoshitaka & Sato, Yuzuru, 2018. "Intermittent transition between synchronization and desynchronization in multi-regional business cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-76.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (3) 2015-06-13 2015-06-27 2015-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2015-06-27 2015-08-13 2018-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2018-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2018-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2015-06-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lubos Hanus should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.