Report NEP-OPM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, 2014. "Exchange Rate Implications of Reserve Changes: How Non-EZ European Countries Fared during the Great Recession," Working Papers 647, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2014. "Saving Europe?: The Unpleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Austerity in Integrated Economies," Working Papers 644, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yanis Varoufakis & Lefteris Tserkezis, 2014. "Financialization and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Greece," FESSUD studies fstudy25, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2015. "Monetary policy and sovereign debt vulnerability," Working Papers 1517, Banco de España.
- Hanus, Lubos & Vacha, Lukas, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," FinMaP-Working Papers 42, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015. "Exchange rate fluctuations and the margins of exports," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163926, HAL.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "When Bonds Matter: Home Bias in Goods and Assets," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5djvq5crl99, Sciences Po.
- von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 10/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hilde C. Bjï¿½rnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2015. "Commodity prices and fiscal policy design: Procyclical despite a rule," Working Papers No 5/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Zsofia Barany & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2015. "Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5402sfihji9, Sciences Po.
- Luis Catão & Ana Fostel & Romain Ranciere, 2014. "Fiscal Discoveries and Yield Decouplings," Working Papers 2014-21, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Naveen Srinivasan & Vidya Mahambare & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Capital Controls, Exchange Market Intervention and International Reserve Accumulation in India," Working Papers 2015-103, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala & José I. Silva, 2015. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers 2015/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).