Report NEP-CBA-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Posch, Olaf, 2018. "Resurrecting the New-Keynesian Model: (Un)conventional Policy and the Taylor rule," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181616, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fernando Avalos & Emmanuel C Mamatzakis, 2018. "Euro area unconventional monetary policy and bank resilience," BIS Working Papers 754, Bank for International Settlements.
- ABBUY, Kwami Edem, 2018. "An Empirical Test for the Effectiveness of Central Bank Interventions in Foreign Exchange Markets: An Application to the Canadian and Swiss Central Banks," MPRA Paper 89647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Takushi Kurozumi, 2018. "Slow Post-Financial Crisis Recovery and Monetary Policy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 347, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Oct 2018.
- Viral Acharya & Guillaume Plantin, 2018. "Monetary Easing, Investment and Financial Instability," Sciences Po publications DP 13072, Sciences Po.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez & Dominik Supera, 2018. "Bank Capital in the Short and in the Long Run," Working Papers wp2018_1807, CEMFI.
- Guillaume Plantin & Hyun Song Shin, 2018. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Spillovers," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/425hdq96dn9, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Plantin & Jean Barthélemy, 2018. "Fiscal and Monetary Regimes: A Strategic Approach," Sciences Po publications DP 12903, Sciences Po.
- Rafael Repullo, 2017. "Hierarchical Bank Supervision," Working Papers wp2017_1718, CEMFI.
- José L. Fillat & Stefania Garetto & Arthur V. Smith, 2018. "What are the Consequences of Global Banking for the International Transmission of Shocks? A Quantitative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 25203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk Bräuning & Victoria Ivashina, 2018. "U.S. Monetary Policy and Emerging Market Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesar Martinelli & Marco Vega, 2018. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Peru, 1960-2017," Working Papers 1068, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Apr 2019.
- David Martinez-Miera & Rafael Repullo, 2018. "Markets, Banks, and Shadow Banks," Working Papers wp2018_1811, CEMFI.
- Jing Cynthia Wu & Fan Dora Xia, 2018. "Negative Interest Rate Policy and the Yield Curve," NBER Working Papers 25180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & Schwaab, Bernd, 2018. "Bank to sovereign risk spillovers across borders: evidence from the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment," Working Paper Series 2193, European Central Bank.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Silvia Surricchio & Robert J. Waldmann, 2018. "A Behavioral Model of the Credit Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 446, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Oct 2018.
- Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim, 2018. "Implications of bank regulation for loan supply and bank stability: A dynamic perspective," Discussion Papers 43/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2018. "Time-Frequency Response Analysis of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers IES 2018/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2018.