Report NEP-EEC-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zwick, Lina, 2015. "International liquidity shocks and domestic loan supply in the euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 564, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carlo Altavilla & Marco Pagano & Saverio Simonelli, 2015. "Bank Exposures and Sovereign Stress Transmission," CSEF Working Papers 410, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 Jul 2017.
- Dräger, Lena & Proaño, Christian R., 2015. "Cross-border banking and business cycles in asymmetric currency unions," Discussion Papers 21/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Galí, Jordi, 2015. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 10745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "Completing the Monetary Union of Europe as Mid-term Solution of the Euro Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 9230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Heinemann, Friedrich & Peichl, Andreas, 2015. "Reconciling insurance with market discipline: A blueprint for a European fiscal union," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Quitzau, Jörn & Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2014. "Labour Mobility: Is the euro boosting mobility? Labour mobility in Europe during the crisis years," Strategy 2030 - Wealth and Life in the Next Generation 19e, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) and Berenberg.
- L. Cycon & Michael Koetter, 2015. "Monetary Policy under the Microscope: Intra-bank Transmission of Asset Purchase Programs of the ECB," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "Is the European banking system more robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Demary, Markus & Diermeier, Matthias & Haas, Heide, 2015. "A capital markets union for Europe: The relevance of banks and markets," IW policy papers 18/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," Working Papers IES 2015/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2015.