|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)Mumbai, India
RePEc:edi:igidrin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gupta, Disha, 2021.
"Free Power, Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion: Impact of the Farm Electricity Policy of Punjab, India,"
2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas
313922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Disha Gupta, 2021. "Free Power, Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion: Impact of the Farm Electricity Policy of Punjab, India," Working papers 316, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gupta, Disha, 2021. "Free Power, Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion: Impact of the Farm Electricity Policy of Punjab, India," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315001, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (3) 2021-03-01 2021-11-01 2021-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2021-11-01 2021-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2021-03-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Disha Gupta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.