Carlos Eduardo Goncalves
Departamento de Economia São Paulo, Brazil
Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade
Universidade de São Paulo
RePEc:edi:deuspbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo & Guimarães, Bernardo, 2012.
"Sovereign default risk and commitment for fiscal adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2015. "Sovereign default risk and commitment for fiscal adjustment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 68-82.
- Carlos Eduardo Gonçalves & Bernardo Guimarães, 2012. "Sovereign default risk and commitment for fiscal adjustment," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Carlos Eduardo Gonçalves & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2012. "Optimal fiscal adjustment and the commitment-to-forgive issue," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Carlos Gonçalves & Ricardo Madeira & Mauro Rodrigues, 2008.
"Two-ballot versus plurality rule: an empirical investigation on the number of candidates,"
09_10, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Carlos Eduardo S. Gonçalves & Ricardo A. Madeira & Mauro Rodrigues, 2011. "Two-ballot versus plurality rule: an empirical investigation on the number of candidates," Working Papers 0112, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Eduardo Soares Gonçalves & Fernando Roberto Fenolio, 2007. "Ciclos Eleitorais E Política Monetária: Evidências Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 107, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Soares Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo, 2007. "Monetary Policy, Default Risk and the Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo & Guimaraes, Bernardo Guimaraes, 2011. "Monetary policy, default risk and the exchange rate in Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 65(1), March.
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Rodrigues, Mauro & Soares, Tiago, 2009. "Correlation of business cycles in the euro zone," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 56-58, January.
- Carlos Eduardo S. Gonçalves & Alexandre Carvalho, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Matters: Evidence from OECD Economies' Sacrifice Ratios," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 233-243, February.
- Goncalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Salles, Joao M., 2008. "Inflation targeting in emerging economies: What do the data say?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 312-318, February.
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Carvalho, Alexandre, 2008. "Who chooses to inflation target?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 410-413, May.
- Gonçalves, Carlos E. S., 2005. "Herança Maldita e Política Monetária em um Modelo de Assimetria de Informação," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 59(4), October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2007-10-06 2012-10-13
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2011-07-13
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2012-10-13
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2007-10-06
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2007-10-06
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2007-10-06
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2012-10-20
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2011-07-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Eduardo Goncalves should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.