Report NEP-GRO-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values," MPRA Paper 78557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2017. "Unreal Wages? Real Income and Economic Growth in England, 1260-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 11999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Melindi Ghidi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2017. "The Love for Children Hypothesis and the Multiplicity of Fertility Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1711, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Desmet, Klaus & Greif, Avner & Parente, Stephen L., 2017. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Junichi Yamasaki, 2017. "Railroads, Technology Adoption, and Modern Economic Development: Evidence from Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1000, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pakrashi, Debayan & Frijters, Paul, 2017. "Takeoffs, Landing, and Economic Growth," ADBI Working Papers 641, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- El-Anshasy, Amany & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2017. "Oil, Volatility and Institutions: Cross-Country Evidence from Major Oil Producers," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 310, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tenryu, Yohei, 2017. "Capital Income Tax, Linear R&D Technology, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 78706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arslan Razmi, 2017. "Is planet Earth as a whole likely to be wage-led?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Eduardo Gonçalves & Mauro Rodrigues, 2017. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth: A Myth?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Stephen Broadberry & John Joseph Wallis, 2017. "Growing, Shrinking, and Long Run Economic Performance: Historical Perspectives on Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Wentao Xiong, 2017. "Urban Productivity in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 23279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulman, David & Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2017. "Transitioning from Low-Income Growth to High-Income Growth: Is there a Middle-Income Trap?," ADBI Working Papers 646, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fouka, Vasiliki & Schlaepfer, Alain, 2017. "Agricultural Returns to Labor and the Origins of Work Ethics," MPRA Paper 78556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keita Kouramoudou, 2017. "Does Corruption Affect Total Factor Productivity? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1714, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.