Report NEP-IFN-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & De Santis, Roberto A., 2007. "The uncovered return parity condition," Working Paper Series 0812, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darmoul Mokhtar & Nizar Harrathi, 2007. "Monetary information arrivals and intraday exchange rate volatility : A comparison of the GARCH and the EGARCH models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alain P. Chaboud & Sergey V. Chernenko & Jonathan H. Wright, 2007. "Trading activity and exchange rates in high-frequency EBS data," International Finance Discussion Papers 903, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Vigfusson & Nathan Sheets & Joseph Gagnon, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through to export prices: assessing some cross-country evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 902, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nunes, Mauricio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Foreign exchange intervention and central bank independence: The Latin American experience," MPRA Paper 5073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Soares Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo, 2007. "Monetary Policy, Default Risk and the Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Onno de Beaufort Wijnholds & Lars Søndergaard, 2007. "Reserve accumulation - objective or by-product?," Occasional Paper Series 73, European Central Bank.