Luciana Araujo Gil
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Santiago, Chile
Universidad Diego Portales
RePEc:edi:feudpcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gil, Luciana A. & Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Good, Linda K. & Johnson, Lester W., 2012. "Impact of self on attitudes toward luxury brands among teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1425-1433.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gil, Luciana A. & Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Good, Linda K. & Johnson, Lester W., 2012.
"Impact of self on attitudes toward luxury brands among teens,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1425-1433.
- Audrin, Catherine & Brosch, Tobias & Chanal, Julien & Sander, David, 2017. "When symbolism overtakes quality: Materialists consumers disregard product quality when faced with luxury brands," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 115-123.
- Gentina, Elodie & Shrum, L.J. & Lowrey, Tina M., 2016. "Teen attitudes toward luxury fashion brands from a social identity perspective: A cross-cultural study of French and U.S. teenagers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5785-5792.
- Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2012. "Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1395-1398.
- Schade, Michael & Hegner, Sabrina & Horstmann, Florian & Brinkmann, Nora, 2016. "The impact of attitude functions on luxury brand consumption: An age-based group comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 314-322.
- Hector Gonzalez-Jimenez, 2017. "The self-concept life cycle and brand perceptions: An interdisciplinary perspective," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 7(1), pages 67-84, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luciana Araujo Gil should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.