|Terminal Degree:||2017 Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics (CeDEx); School of Economics; University of Nottingham (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Nottingham, United Kingdom
University of Nottingham
: +44 (0) 115 951 5620
+44 (0) 115 951 4159
University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD
RePEc:edi:denotuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lu Dong & Rod Falvey & Shravan Luckraz, 2016. "Fair share and social effciency: a mechanism in which peers decide on the payoff division," Discussion Papers 2016-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lu Dong & Maria Montero & Alex Possajennikov, 2015. "Communication, Leadership and Coordination Failure," Discussion Papers 2015-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2015-09-18 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2015-09-18 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2015-09-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lu Dong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.