Report NEP-GTH-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lovo , Stefano & Tomala , Tristan, 2015. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Stochastic Revision Games," HEC Research Papers Series 1093, HEC Paris.
- René van den Brink & Simin He & Jia-Ping Huang, 2015. "Polluted River Problems and Games with a Permission Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-108/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Anders Poulsen & Michael Roos, 2015. "Real time tacit bargaining, payoff focality, and coordination complexity: Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Landeo, Claudia & Nikitin, Maxim, 2015. "Effective Labor Relations Laws and Social Welfare," Working Papers 2015-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Lu Dong & Maria Montero & Alex Possajennikov, 2015. "Communication, Leadership and Coordination Failure," Discussion Papers 2015-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2015. "A Complete Characterization of Equilibria in Two-type Common Agency Screening Games," MPRA Paper 66620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2015. "Stipulated Damages as a Rent-Extraction Mechanism: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2015. "The Incorrect Usage of Propositional Logic in Game Theory: The Case of Disproving Oneself," MPRA Paper 66637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Iterated Kalai-Smorodinsky-Nash Compromise," IPEK Working Papers 1508, Ipek University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2015. "Incentive Contracts for Teams: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2015-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Akiko Kamesaka & Ryosuke Nakamura & Masao Ogaki & Teruyuki Tamura, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Intergenerational Altruism with Parent-Child Pairs," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-005, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Klaus Jaffe, 2015. "Agent based simulations visualize Adam Smith's invisible hand by solving Friedrich Hayek's Economic Calculus," Papers 1509.04264, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.