Report NEP-EXP-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajna GIBSON BRANDON & Carmen TANNER & Alexander F. WAGNER, 2015. "The Choice of Honesty: An Experiment Regarding Heterogeneous Responses to Situational Social Norms," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-01, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016. "Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Caferra, Rocco, 2016. "The Dollar Auction Game: A laboratory comparison between Individuals and Groups," MPRA Paper 72608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colasante, Annarita, 2016. "Evolution of Cooperation in Public Good Game," MPRA Paper 72577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2016. "Risk and punishment revisited. Errors in variables and in the lab," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Astrid, Gamba & Luca, Stanca, 2016. "Mis-Judging Merit: The Effects of Adjudication Errors in Contests," Working Papers 345, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jul 2016.
- Luca Rigotti, 2016. "Social surplus determines cooperation rates in the one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper 5877, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Schudy, Simeon & Spantig, Lisa, 2016. "I lie? We lie! Why? Experimental evidence on a dishonesty shift in groups," Discussion Papers in Economics 28966, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lu Dong & Rod Falvey & Shravan Luckraz, 2016. "Fair share and social effciency: a mechanism in which peers decide on the payoff division," Discussion Papers 2016-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Angie ANDRIKOGIANNOPOULOU & Filippos PAPAKONSTANTINOU, 2015. "History-Dependent Risk Preferences: Evidence from Individual Choices and Implications for the Disposition Effect," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-11, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2015.
- Pasquale Falcone & Enrica Imbert & Andrea Morone & Marcello Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2016. "New consumers behaviours in the sharing economy: an experimental analysis on food waste reduction," Framed Field Experiments 00414, The Field Experiments Website.
- Simon Kühne & Martin Kroh, 2016. "Using Personalized Feedback to Increase Data Quality and Respondents' Motivation in Web Surveys?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 855, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2016. "Valuing Free Media in GDP: An Experimental Approach," BEA Working Papers 0133, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016. "Intergenerational sustainability and the degree of capitalism in the society: A field experiment," Working Papers SDES-2016-10, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2016.
- Sylvain Weber & Stefano Puddu & Diana Pacheco, 2016. "Move it! How an Electric Contest Motivates Households to Shift their Load Profile," IRENE Working Papers 16-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Lucas Maestri & Dino Gerardi & Braz Camargo, 2016. "Efficiency in Decentralized Markets with Aggregate Uncertainty," 2016 Meeting Papers 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eun-Mi Lee & Ece Çam, 2016. "The Influence Of Message Frame And Message Appeal On The Effectiveness Of Social Media," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006416, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Gianluca Grimalda & Laura Jiménez & Daniel Reyes Galvis & Cristiano Codagnone, 2016. "When the State Gives Back: Trust and Trustworthiness after a Land Restitution Program," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 014827, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "Civility vs. Incivility in Online Social Interactions: An Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 72454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wälde, 2016. "Emotion Research in Economics," Working Papers 1611, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Angie ANDRIKOGIANNOPOULOU & Filippos PAPAKONSTANTINOU, 2014. "Are Behavioral Biases Stable Across Markets and Prevalent Across Individuals? Evidence from Individual Betting Choices OR from SSRN: Individual Reaction to Past Performance Sequences: Evidence from a ," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-19, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2015.
- Simone Righi & Karoly Takacs, 2016. "The Miracle of Peer Review and Development inScience: An Agent-Based Model," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0144, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Romulus Breban, 2016. "A mathematical model for a gaming community," Papers 1607.03161, arXiv.org.