Report NEP-GTH-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Possajennikov, 2016. "Evolution of Consistent Conjectures in Semi-Aggregative Representation of Games, with Applications to Public Good Games and Contests," Discussion Papers 2016-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Nicola, Gatti & Mario, Gilli & Fabio, Panozzo, 2016. "Further results on verification problems in extensive-form games," Working Papers 347, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jul 2016.
- Puppe, Clemens & Slinko, Arkadii, 2016. "Condorcet domains, median graphs and the single-crossing property," Working Paper Series in Economics 92, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Andersson, Tommy & Ehlers, Lars, 2016. "Assigning Refugees to Landlords in Sweden: Efficient Stable Maximum Matchings," Working Papers 2016:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Aug 2018.
- Sofia Moroni, 2015. "Existence of trembling hand equilibrium in revision games with imperfect information," Working Paper 5874, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Igor V. EVSTIGNEEV & Thorsten HENS & Klaus Reiner SCHENK-HOPPÉ, 2015. "Evolutionary Behavioural Finance," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-16, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bettina Klaus & Panos Protopapas, 2016. "Solidarity Properties of Choice Correspondences," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Luca Rigotti, 2016. "Social surplus determines cooperation rates in the one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper 5877, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Lu Dong & Rod Falvey & Shravan Luckraz, 2016. "Fair share and social effciency: a mechanism in which peers decide on the payoff division," Discussion Papers 2016-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alexander Rubchinsky, 2016. "Fair division with divisible and indivisible items," Papers 1607.02423, arXiv.org.
- Nava, Francesco, 2015. "Efficiency in decentralized oligopolistic markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61879, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Caferra, Rocco, 2016. "The Dollar Auction Game: A laboratory comparison between Individuals and Groups," MPRA Paper 72608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romulus Breban, 2016. "A mathematical model for a gaming community," Papers 1607.03161, arXiv.org.
- Colasante, Annarita, 2016. "Evolution of Cooperation in Public Good Game," MPRA Paper 72577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Karos, 2016. "Coordinated Adoption of Social Innovations," Economics Series Working Papers 797, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pauline Rossi, 2016. "Strategic Choices in Polygamous Households: Theory and Evidence from Senegal," CINCH Working Paper Series 1601, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Jan 2016.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino, 2016. "Costly Pretrial Agreements," CSEF Working Papers 449, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.