Condorcet domains, median graphs and the single-crossing property
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:01:p:45-56_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial choice; Condorcet domains; acyclic sets of linear orders; median graphs; single-crossing property; distributive lattice; Arrovian aggregation; strategy-proofness; intermediate preferences;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2016-07-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2016-07-23 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2016-07-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .