Report NEP-HPE-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska, 2015. "Alfred Marshall's Puzzles. Between Economics as a Positive Science and Economic Chivalry," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Klaus Jaffe, 2015. "Agent based simulations visualize Adam Smith's invisible hand by solving Friedrich Hayek's Economic Calculus," Papers 1509.04264, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "A Critique of Attempts to Introduce Hotelling's rule in Sraffa's Theory," Working Papers hal-01193072, HAL.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and the environment," Working Papers hal-01186009, HAL.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics," Working Papers hal-01193070, HAL.
- Eduard Braun, 2015. "The Theory of Capital as a Theory of Capitalism – Hidden Austrian Contributions to a Historically Specific Approach to Capital," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0015, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2015. "The Guardians of Capitalism: International Consensus and Fascist Technocratic Implementation of Austerity," LEM Papers Series 2015/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2015. "A Complete Characterization of Equilibria in Two-type Common Agency Screening Games," MPRA Paper 66620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Hey, John D., 2015. "Preference Cloud Theory: Imprecise Preferences and Preference Reversals," CERE Working Papers 2015:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Böbel, Ingo, 2015. "Business strategy reimagined: a paradigm shift based on “Creating Shared Value"," MPRA Paper 66235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu Dong & Maria Montero & Alex Possajennikov, 2015. "Communication, Leadership and Coordination Failure," Discussion Papers 2015-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Adel Daoud & Sebastian Kohl, 2015. "Is there a New Economic Sociology Effect? A Topic Model on the Economic Orientation of Sociology, 1890 to 2014," Working Papers 1520, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2015. "The Incorrect Usage of Propositional Logic in Game Theory: The Case of Disproving Oneself," MPRA Paper 66637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lovo , Stefano & Tomala , Tristan, 2015. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Stochastic Revision Games," HEC Research Papers Series 1093, HEC Paris.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2014. "No discounting as a moral virtue in intertemporal choice models," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Michael L. Anderson & Fangwen Lu & Yiran Zhang & Jun Yang & Ping Qin, 2015. "Superstitions, Street Traffic, and Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 21551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumann, Florian, 2015. "Recht und Ökonomie aus Sicht der Wirtschaftswissenschaften," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 74, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Martin Paldam, 2015. "The rational economist in research: A model," Economics Working Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- van Hugten, Joeri, 2015. "Essays on diffusion and categories," Other publications TiSEM da8c65e6-0cce-43d0-8243-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Phil Ender, 2015. "15 Years a Consultant," 2015 Stata Conference 6, Stata Users Group.
- Falkinger, Josef, 2015. "The order of knowledge and robust action: How to deal with economic uncertainty?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).