(in no particular order)
EMLYON Business SchoolLyon, France
RePEc:edi:emlyofr (more details at EDIRC)
Institutet för Näringslivsforskning (IFN) (Research Institute of Industrial Economics)Stockholm, Sweden
+46 8 665 4500
+46 8 665 4599
Box 55665, S-102 15 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:iuiiise (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Folta, Timothy B. & Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl, 2010. "Hybrid Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 825, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Delmar, Frédéric & Folta, Timothy & Wennberg, Karl, 2008. "The dynamics of combining self-employment and employment," Working Paper Series 2008:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Karl J. Wennberg & Timothy Folta & Frederic Delmar, 2007. "A Real Options Model of Stepwise Entry into Self-Employment," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07kwtffd, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Davidsson, Per & Delmar, Frédéric, 2002. "Tillväxt i små och nya - och något större och mognare - företag," Ratio Working Papers 8, The Ratio Institute.
- Timothy B. Folta & Frédéric Delmar & Karl Wennberg, 2010. "Hybrid Entrepreneurship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 253-269, February.
- Jonathan T. Eckhardt & Scott Shane & Frédéric Delmar, 2006. "Multistage Selection and the Financing of New Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 220-232, February.
- Delmar, Frederic & Shane, Scott, 2004. "Legitimating first: organizing activities and the survival of new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 385-410, May.
- Shane, Scott & Delmar, Frederic, 2004. "Planning for the market: business planning before marketing and the continuation of organizing efforts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 767-785, November.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (4) 2007-11-03 2008-11-18 2010-03-28 2011-04-23
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (4) 2007-11-03 2008-11-18 2010-03-28 2011-04-23
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2008-11-18 2010-03-28
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2011-04-23
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-04-23
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2011-04-23
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-04-23
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-04-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frédéric Delmar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.