Report NEP-CSE-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Kristina McElheran, 2011. "Do Market Leaders Lead in Business Process Innovation? The Case(s) of E-Business Adoption," Working Papers 11-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," MPRA Paper 30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Matte Hartog, 2011. "Explaining the structure of inter-organizational networks using exponential random graph models: does proximity matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1107, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedaci Marcello, 2011. "Strategies for flexibility and labour fragmentation. A transnational case study in the clothing industry," wp.comunite 0074, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "A Conceptual Model of National Skills Formation for Knowledge-based Economic Development," MPRA Paper 30302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "The role of business subsidies in job-creation start-ups, gazelles and imcumbents," Discussion Papers 1246, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Francisco J. Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez, 2011. "Do Labour Societies Perform Differently to Cooperatives? Evidence from the Spanish Building Industry," Working Papers 1109, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Elmar Lukas & Andreas Welling, 2011. "The Impact of Managerial Flexibility on Negotiation Strategy and Bargaining Power," FEMM Working Papers 110008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2011. "Technology Growth and Expenditure Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.