The role of business subsidies in job-creation start-ups, gazelles and imcumbents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordspublic subsidies; technology policy; growth; Finland;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .