Report NEP-ENT-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Toivanen, Otto, 2011. "The return-to-entrepreneurship puzzle," MPRA Paper 30076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanglberger, Dominik & Merz, Joachim, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier Than Employees? An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 5629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "The role of business subsidies in job-creation start-ups, gazelles and imcumbents," Discussion Papers 1246, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Small vs. young firms across the world : contribution to employment, job creation, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5631, The World Bank.
- Xu, Zhiwei & Fan, Haichao, 2010. "Firm Dynamics in News Driven Business Cycle: The Role of Endogenous Survival Rate," MPRA Paper 30203, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Rola Nabil El Kabbani & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Financing Resources for Egyptian Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 28, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," MPRA Paper 30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski, 2011. "Does a change of occupation lead to higher earnings?," Working Papers 2011-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration with Multi-Product Firms: Non-Monotone Responses to Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-40, CIRANO.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.