Report NEP-FDG-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hazuki Ishida, 2011. "Causal relationship between fossil fuel consumption and economic growth in Japan: a multivariate approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Cecilia Garcìa-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2011. "Political versus Economic Institutions in the Growth Process," Working Papers halshs-00586038, HAL.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization, Violent Social Conflicts, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 568, Central Bank of Chile.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "A multi-sector version of the Post-Keynesian growth model," MPRA Paper 30331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Janet Rogers, 2011. "Do State Fiscal Policies Affect State Economic Growth?," Working Papers 1107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Keynesianism: An Assessment," Working Papers 1106, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2011. "Technology Growth and Expenditure Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael & Laubach, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run growth expectations and 'global imbalances'," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.