Narendra N. Dalei
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Department of Business Economics; University of Delhi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Business Dehradun, India
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
RePEc:edi:cmpesin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Joshi, Jignesh M. & Dalei, Narendra N. & Mehta, Pratik, 2021. "Estimation of gross refining margin of Indian petroleum refineries using Driscoll-Kraay standard error estimator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Narendra N. Dalei & Yamini Gupt, 2019. "Drivers of Forest Ecosystem Change in Purnapani Area: Empirical Evidence and Policy Suggestions," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(1), pages 167-196, March.
- Anukriti Sharma & Hiranmoy Roy & Narendra Nath Dalei, 2019. "Estimation Of Energy Intensity In Indian Iron And Steel Sector: A Panel Data Analysis," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 107-121, June.
- Upreti, Naveen & Sunder, Raju Ganesh & Dalei, Narendra N. & Garg, Sandeep, 2018. "Challenges of India's power transmission system," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 129-141.
- Singh, D.P. & Dalei, Narendra N. & Raju, T. Bangar, 2016. "Forecasting investment and capacity addition in Indian airport infrastructure: Analysis from post-privatization and post-economic regulation era," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 218-225.
- Dalei Narendra Nath & Anshuman Gupta, 2014. "Performance of electricity distribution companies in Delhi: an evaluation study," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 111-136.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Upreti, Naveen & Sunder, Raju Ganesh & Dalei, Narendra N. & Garg, Sandeep, 2018.
"Challenges of India's power transmission system,"
Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 129-141.
- Das, Sayan & Ray, Avishek & De, Sudipta, 2020. "Optimum combination of renewable resources to meet local power demand in distributed generation: A case study for a remote place of India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C).
- Singh, D.P. & Dalei, Narendra N. & Raju, T. Bangar, 2016.
"Forecasting investment and capacity addition in Indian airport infrastructure: Analysis from post-privatization and post-economic regulation era,"
Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 218-225.
- Dantas, Tiago Mendes & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Varela Repolho, Hugo Miguel, 2017. "Air transportation demand forecast through Bagging Holt Winters methods," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 116-123.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Narendra N. Dalei should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.