|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrea Collevecchio & Codina Cotar & Marco LiCalzi, 2011. "On a preferential attachment and generalized Pólya's urn model," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Oct 2012.
- Andrea Collevecchio & Marco LiCalzi, 2011. "The probability of nontrivial common knowledge," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2012.
- Andrea Collevecchio & Tom Schmitz, 2009. "Bounds on the speed and on regeneration times for certain processes on regular trees," Working Papers 192, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andrea Collevecchio, 2008. "Limit Theorems for Reinforced Jump Processes on Regular Trees," Working Papers 184, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Collevecchio & Marco LiCalzi, 2011.
"The probability of nontrivial common knowledge,"
6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2012.
- Marco LiCalzi & Lucia Milone, 2012. "Talent management in triadic organizational architectures," Working Papers 4, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Collevecchio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.