Report NEP-ORE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David R.F. Love, 2009. "Accuracy of Deterministic Extended-Path Solution Methods for Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0907, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Heuristic Optimisation in Financial Modelling," Working Papers 007, COMISEF.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Implementing Binomial Trees," Working Papers 008, COMISEF.
- Andrea Collevecchio & Tom Schmitz, 2009. "Bounds on the speed and on regeneration times for certain processes on regular trees," Working Papers 192, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Valeri Voev, 2009. "On the Economic Evaluation of Volatility Forecasts," CREATES Research Papers 2009-56, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Optimal enough?," Working Papers 010, COMISEF.