Report NEP-HPE-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2019. ""Positional Views" as the Cornerstone of Sen's Idea of Justice," Working Papers halshs-02190946, HAL.
- Mayntz, Renate, 2019. "Changing perspectives in political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 19/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Ben Amiet & Andrea Collevecchio & Marco Scarsini, 2019. "Pure Nash Equilibria and Best-Response Dynamics in Random Games," Papers 1905.10758, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Isabelle Guérin, 2018. "Pour une socioéconomie de la dette," Post-Print ird-02196925, HAL.
- Eric Monnet & Damien Puy, 2019. "Do Old Habits Die Hard? Central Banks and the Bretton Woods Gold Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 19/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudia Cerrone & Francesco Feri & Philip R. Neary, 2019. "Ignorance is bliss: a game of regret," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2019. "Commanding Nature by Obeying Her: A Review Essay on Joel Mokyr's A Culture of Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 7759, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kosse, Fabian & Deckers, Thomas & Pinger, Pia & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Falk, Armin, 2019. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 167, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Ötsch, Walter, 2018. "Bilder in der Geschichte der Ökonomie: Das Beispiel der Metapher von der Wirtschaft als Maschine," Working Paper Series Ök-42, Cusanus Hochschule, Institut für Ökonomie.
- Ronconi, Lucas, 2019. "From Citizen's Rights to Civic Responsibilities," IZA Discussion Papers 12457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bäuerle, Lukas, 2019. "The power of economic textbooks: A discourse analysis," Working Paper Series Ök-52, Cusanus Hochschule, Institut für Ökonomie.
- Walter Veit, 2019. "Modeling Morality," Papers 1907.08659, arXiv.org.
- Manuel Santos Silva & Stephan Klasen, 2018. "Gender Inequality as a Barrier to Economic Growth: a Review of the Theoretical Literature," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 252, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Stanley, T. D. & Doucouliagos, Chris, 2019. "Practical Significance, Meta-Analysis and the Credibility of Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 12458, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).