Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gabriel Bruneau & Ian Christensen & Césaire Meh, 2016. "Housing Market Dynamics and Macroprudential Policy," Staff Working Papers 16-31, Bank of Canada.
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2014.
"Predicting Financial Stress Events: A Signal Extraction Approach,"
Staff Working Papers
14-37, Bank of Canada.
- Christensen, Ian & Li, Fuchun, 2014. "Predicting financial stress events: A signal extraction approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 54-65.
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2013. "A Semiparametric Early Warning Model of Financial Stress Events," Staff Working Papers 13-13, Bank of Canada.
- Ian Christensen & Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2011.
"Bank Leverage Regulation and Macroeconomic Dynamics,"
Staff Working Papers
11-32, Bank of Canada.
- Ian Christensen & Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2011. "Bank Leverage Regulation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 1140, CIRPEE.
- Ian Christensen & Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2011. "Bank Leverage Regulation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-76, CIRANO.
- Kevin Moran & Cesaire A. Meh & Ian Christensen, 2010. "Bank Leverage Regulation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," 2010 Meeting Papers 757, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ian Christensen & Paul Corrigan & Caterina Mendicino & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2009.
"Consumption, Housing Collateral, and the Canadian Business Cycle,"
Staff Working Papers
09-26, Bank of Canada.
- Ian Christensen & Paul Corrigan & Caterina Mendicino & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2016. "Consumption, housing collateral and the Canadian business cycle," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 207-236, February.
- Ali Dib & Ian Christensen, 2005.
"Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model with a Financial Accelerator,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
314, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2006. "Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model with a Financial Accelerator," Staff Working Papers 06-9, Bank of Canada.
- Ian Christensen & Frédéric Dion & Christopher Reid, 2004. "Real Return Bonds, Inflation Expectations, and the Break-Even Inflation Rate," Staff Working Papers 04-43, Bank of Canada.
- Gurnain Pasricha & Tom Roberts & Ian Christensen & Brad Howell, 2013. "Assessing Financial System Vulnerabilities: An Early Warning Approach," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Autumn), pages 10-19.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Ian Christensen, 2012. "Conference Summary: Financial Intermediation and Vulnerabilities," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2012(Winter), pages 27-35.
- Ian Christensen, 2011. "Mortgage Debt and Procyclicality in the Housing Market," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2011(Summer), pages 35-42.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Ian Christensen & Ben Fung & Césaire Meh, 2006. "Modelling Financial Channels for Monetary Policy Analysis," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2006(Autumn), pages 33-40.
- Christopher Reid & Frédéric Dion & Ian Christensen, 2004. "Real Return Bonds: Monetary Policy Credibility and Short-Term Inflation Forecasting," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2004(Autumn), pages 15-26.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (8) 2004-12-02 2005-11-19 2009-10-17 2011-12-19 2012-01-03 2012-01-03 2014-12-08 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (6) 2005-11-19 2006-06-24 2011-12-19 2012-01-03 2012-01-03 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (6) 2005-11-19 2006-06-24 2009-10-17 2011-12-19 2012-01-03 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (4) 2005-01-10 2005-11-19 2011-12-19 2012-01-03
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2011-12-19 2012-01-03 2013-05-24
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2011-12-19 2012-01-03
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (2) 2013-05-24 2014-12-08
- NEP-REG: Regulation (2) 2011-12-19 2012-01-03
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-10-17 2016-08-07
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2009-10-17
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2013-05-24
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2014-12-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ian Christensen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.