Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Covi, Giovanni, 2013. "Do The Central Banks Always Do The Right Thing For Their Economies? An Appraisal Of The Monetary Policy Strategy Of The ECB," MPRA Paper 47085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2013. "Debt, inflation and central bank independence," Working Papers 2013-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "ECB projections as a tool for understanding policy decisions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Xiong , Qiyue, 2013. "The role of the bank lending channel and impacts of stricter capital requirements on the Chinese banking industry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "The influence and policy signaling role of FOMC forecasts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuki Teranishi & Nao Sudo & Tomoyuki Nakajima & Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Global liquidity trap," AJRC Working Papers 1304, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Floor systems for implementing monetary policy: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic," ECON - Working Papers 121, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2013.
- Dabrowski , Marek, 2013. "Monetary policy regimes in CIS economies and their ability to provide price and financial stability," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David Papell, 2013. "Real-Time Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers 2013-140-17, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2013. "A Semiparametric Early Warning Model of Financial Stress Events," Working Papers 13-13, Bank of Canada.
- Silvana Tenreyro & Gregory Thwaites, 2013. "Pushing On a String: US Monetary Policy is Less Powerful in Recessions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1218, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.