Report NEP-RMG-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01020293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyejin Cho, 2014. "The Bank Capital Regulation (BCR) Model," Post-Print hal-01068235, HAL.
- Behn, Markus Wilhelm & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2014. "The limits of model-based regulation," IMFS Working Paper Series 82, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Kiema, Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2014. "Does a leverage ratio requirement increase bank stability?," Working Paper Series 1676, European Central Bank.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows," CARF F-Series CARF-F-348, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00825256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petra Andrlíková, 2014. "Bayesian default probability models," Working Papers IES 2014/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Brinkmann, Felix & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Risk-adjusted option-implied moments," CFR Working Papers 14-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Gould, Brian W., 2014. "Parametric Bootstrap Tests for Futures Price and Implied Volatility Biases With Application to Rating Dairy Margin Insurance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170416, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aloosh, Arash, 2014. "Global Variance Risk Premium and Forex Return Predictability," MPRA Paper 59931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2014. "Predicting Financial Stress Events: A Signal Extraction Approach," Staff Working Papers 14-37, Bank of Canada.
- Aikman, David & Galesic, Mirta & Gigerenzer, Gerd & Kapadia, Sujit & Katsikopolous, Konstantinos & Kothiyal, Amit & Murphy, Emma & Neumann, Tobias, 2014. "Taking Uncertainty Seriously: Simplicity versus Complexity in Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 59908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korn, Olaf & Krischak, Paolo & Theissen, Erik, 2017. "Illiquidity transmission from spot to futures markets," CFR Working Papers 14-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Frank Gehmlich & Thorsten Schmidt, 2014. "Dynamic Defaultable Term Structure Modelling beyond the Intensity Paradigm," Papers 1411.4851, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Bhattarai, Madhusudan, 2014. "Weather Risk and Cropping Intensity: A Non-Stationary and Dynamic Panel Modeling Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170603, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahmad, Tanveer & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Rehman, Mobeen ur, 2014. "Risk or Sentiment: Value and Size Premium under Terrorism," MPRA Paper 60027, University Library of Munich, Germany.