Report NEP-FOR-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozef Barunik & Tomáš Krehlik, 2014. "Coupling high-frequency data with nonlinear models in multiple-step-ahead forecasting of energy markets' volatility," Working Papers IES 2014/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "On the Sources of Uncertainty in Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 2014_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Laurent Callot & Anders B. Kock & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2014. "Estimation and Forecasting of Large Realized Covariance Matrices and Portfolio Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-147/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2014. "Marginalized predictive likelihood comparisons of linear Gaussian state-space models with applications to DSGE, DSGEVAR, and VAR models," CFS Working Paper Series 478, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Francis X. Diebold & Minchul Shin, 2014. "Assessing Point Forecast Accuracy by Stochastic Error Distance," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Decision-Based Model Combinations," Working Papers 80, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Grudkowska, Sylwia & Gędek, Stanisław & Klimkowski, Cezary & Stańko, Stanisław, 2013. "Essential econometric methods of forecasting agricultural commodity prices," Multiannual Program Reports 164834, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2014. "Predicting Financial Stress Events: A Signal Extraction Approach," Staff Working Papers 14-37, Bank of Canada.
- Aloosh, Arash, 2014. "Global Variance Risk Premium and Forex Return Predictability," MPRA Paper 59931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuki Kawakubo & Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Conditional AIC under Covariate Shift with Application to Small Area Prediction," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-944, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.