Arturo L. Capasso
Dipartimento di Diritto, Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Benevento, Italy
Università degli Studi del Sannio
: (+39) 0824 305702
Via delle Puglie 82, 82100 Benevento
RePEc:edi:fesanit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Matteo Rossi & Serena Galasso & Arturo Capasso, 2017. "Women Do it Better: An Investigation on the Association between Gender Diversity In Board of Directors and the Financial Performance," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(6), pages 41-50.
- Arturo Capasso & Carmen Gallucci & Matteo Rossi, 2015. "Standing the test of time. Does firm performance improve with age? An analysis of the wine industry," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(7), pages 1037-1053, October.
- Arturo Capasso & Giovanni Dagnino & Wei Shen, 2014. "Special issue on “Corporate governance and strategic management in different contexts: fostering interchange of a crucial relationship”," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 921-927, November.
- Capasso, Arturo & Faraci, Rosario & Picone, Pasquale Massimo, 2014. "Equity-worthiness and equity-willingness: Key factors in private equity deals," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 637-645.
- Arturo Capasso & Giovanni Dagnino, 2014. "Beyond the “silo view” of strategic management and corporate governance: evidence from Fiat, Telecom Italia and Unicredit," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 929-957, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arturo Capasso & Carmen Gallucci & Matteo Rossi, 2015.
"Standing the test of time. Does firm performance improve with age? An analysis of the wine industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(7), pages 1037-1053, October.
- Elisa Giacosa & Alberto Mazzoleni, 2016. "A decision model for the suitable financing for small and medium enterprises," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 39-74.
- Lawrence, Akvile & Karlsson, Magnus & Thollander, Patrik, 2018. "Effects of firm characteristics and energy management for improving energy efficiency in the pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 825-835.
- Olubanjo Michael Adetunji & Akintola Amos Owolabi, 2016. "Firm Performance and Its Drivers: How Important Are the Industry and Firm-Level Factors?," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(11), pages 60-77, November.
- LIU Yang, 2018. "Firm Age, Size, and Employment Dynamics: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 18006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arturo L. Capasso should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.