(in no particular order)
Banco de México (Bank of Mexico)México, Mexico
RePEc:edi:bangvmx (more details at EDIRC)
Departamento Académico de Economía (Academic Department of Economics)
Instituto Tecnólogico Autónomo de México (ITAM) (Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico)
RePEc:edi:daitamx (more details at EDIRC)
Escuela de Graduados en Administración y Dirección de Empresas (EGADE) (Graduate School of Administration and Management)
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM) (Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Studies)
52 (8) 6256000
Av. Fundadores y Rufino Tamayo, Valle Oriente, Garza García, N.L., México C.P. 66269
RePEc:edi:egitemx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Casillas-Olvera, Gabriel & Bessler, David A., 2006. "Probability forecasting and central bank accountability," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-234, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Casillas-Olvera, Gabriel & Bessler, David A., 2006.
"Probability forecasting and central bank accountability,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-234, February.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013.
"What's in a second opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 135-148.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Pierre Siklos, 2011. "What’s in a Second Opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201131, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Pierre L. Siklos, 2013. "What's in a Second Opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England," CAMA Working Papers 2013-46, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bessler, David & Kibriya, Shahriar & Chen, Junyi & Price, Ed, 2014. "On Forecasting Conflict in Sudan: 2009-2012," MPRA Paper 60069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gamber, Edward N. & Smith, Julie K. & McNamara, Dylan C., 2014. "Where is the Fed in the distribution of forecasters?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 296-312.
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2009. "Calibration and Resolution Diagnostics for Bank of England Density Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-36, CIRANO.
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2008.
"The Calibration Of Probabilistic Economic Forecasts,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-05, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2008. "The Calibration of Probabilistic Economic Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-28, CIRANO.
- Chen, Junyi & McCarl, Bruce A. & Price, Edwin & Wu, Ximing & Bessler, David A., 2016. "Climate as a Cause of Conflict: An Econometric Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229783, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Boero, Gianna & Smith, Jeremy & Wallis, Kenneth F., 2011. "Scoring rules and survey density forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 379-393, April.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2008. "Federal Reserve versus private information: Who is the best unemployment rate predictor," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 101-110.
- Geoff Kenny & Thomas Kostka & Federico Masera, 2015.
"Density characteristics and density forecast performance: a panel analysis,"
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1203-1231, May.
- Kenny, Geoff & Kostka, Thomas & Masera, Federico, 2014. "Density characteristics and density forecast performance: a panel analysis," Working Paper Series 1679, European Central Bank.
- Duangnate, Kannika & Mjelde, James W., 2017. "Comparison of data-rich and small-scale data time series models generating probabilistic forecasts: An application to U.S. natural gas gross withdrawals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 411-423.
- Paul Hubert, 2009.
"Informational Advantage and Influence of Communicating Central Banks,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2009-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Paul Hubert, 2015. "Do Central Bank Forecasts Influence Private Agents? Forecasting Performance versus Signals," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(4), pages 771-789, June.
- Paul Hubert, 2011. "Do central banks forecast influence private agents ? Forecasting performance vs. signals," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stohs, Stephen M., 2006. "A Semiparametric Test for Heterogeneous Risk," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21309, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Galbraith, John W. & van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Kernel-based calibration diagnostics for recession and inflation probability forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1041-1057, October.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2015. "A Time‐Simultaneous Prediction Box for a Multivariate Time Series," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(8), pages 675-693, December.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Viet Hoang Nguyen & Yongcheol Shin, 2012. "International Linkages of the Korean Economy: The Global Vector Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Modelling Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul Hubert, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Imperfect Information and the Expectations Channel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Boero, Gianna & Smith, Jeremy & Wallis, Kenneth F., 2008. "Evaluating a three-dimensional panel of point forecasts: The Bank of England Survey of External Forecasters," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 354-367.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013. "What's in a second opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 135-148.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriel Casillas-Olvera should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.